Experienced Electrician – Sacramento CA
Bonham Electric is the place to call if you need a certified electrician in Sacramento. We can provide expert assistance with all your electrical needs for new construction, remodeling, maintenance and repairs. If you have a remodeling or add-on project, call and let our experienced staff help you plan for a successful transition. Bonham Electric has very competitive rates in new construction of all types. Our company is also knowledgeable in “green energy solutions” like solar, daylight harvesting, solar energy management, and LED lighting.
Certified Electrician – Sacramento CA
Our electricians, Sacramento electrical experts, proudly serve satisfied clients such as commercial/industrial property owners, property management firms, building contractors, business owners, superintendents/managers in charge of facilities with up to 100 employees and homeowners seeking high-end, quality electrical work.
Our Licensed Electrician – Sacramento will be happy to help you with any of the following
Electrical Projects or Electric Repairs
- Breaker Panel Repair Electric Panel Upgrades
- New Electric Circuits
- Grounding Systems
- Replace Electric Wiring, Electric Outlet, Switch Replacement
- Electric Attic Fans , Solar Attic Fans
- Ceiling Fans, Hot Tub/Spa Electric Installation
- New Outlets/GFCI Outlets. Electric Breaker, Fuse Replacement
- Expert Troubleshooting By Fully Trained Electricians, Electric Repair
- Lighting , Outdoor Security Lighting
- 24 Hour Electrician-Power Outages
- Emergency Electrical Contractor, Outdoor Lighting
- Whole House Fans, Solar Light Tube Installation
- Lamp Repair, Whole House Surge Protection
- More… Just give us a call!
Bonham Electric will do electrical repairs, installations, remodeling or add-on projects in homes more than 50 years old. Let us help you do your next upgrade to your electrical system or help you devise your solar energy management plan.
Whole House Home Safety Inspection
Bonham electricians will do a thorough inspection of your home and electrical panel. While checking for any fire or electrical safety hazards in your home, we will check and tighten all electrical connections. Faulty electrical connections can cause unsafe operation of your system and reduce the life of major components. We will check and measure the voltage and current on motors. Give us a call and we will send one of our certified electricians to assist you.
Check out our BBB profile by clicking here.